Thursday, January 31, 2019

a detailed look at my day (boring, but real life)


5am - wake up
5:15 - dressed and ready to start my MM
5:45 - own it workout
6:45 - drive Katrina to early morning seminary
7:15 - family “Come Follow Me” study
7:30 - me eat breakfast, get kids ready to go to school
7:45 - Holly picked up kids for school
7:45 - I worked on props and printouts for Bryan’s First-Aid lesson that he needed to teach at scouts tonight  (we sort of forgot about it…)
8:30 - shower & got ready for work
9:15 - worked on music stuff for stake choir
9:30 - left for work
9:40 - WORK
1:40 - drove home
1:55 - spray paint the sticks for the scout centerpieces  (Each one had to be sprayed twice per side, as the first spray didn’t look dark enough or even..., in between spraying coats, I cooked the hamburger and made mashed potatoes, the put together shepherds pie for dinner, ate lunch, and sent a few emails.
3:30 - left to go pick up kids from after school robotics club
3:55  got home so Bryan could changed clothes & get props for his camp JJ interview/presentation.
4:00 - dropped off music to the stake choir pianist.  (Printouts of the changes in the music) then drove to the scout office in Orem
4:20 - Bryan interview to work at Camp JJ  (I sat on the floor in the hall and taped together the centerpiece things
4:40 -drove home
5:00 - ate dinner (Caleb had put the shepherds pie in the oven at 4:30.)
5:15 - left to drive to scouts (troop 707)
5:30 - Scout troop meeting  (It is a 10 minute drive away, so I usually take something to work on and stay there,  this also helps provide 2-deep leadership when another leader can't be there.  Today I finished up the signs for the centerpieces)
7:00 - scouts done, drove one of the other boys home, then came home
7:25 arrived home…  started helping boys with homework and wasting time on computer  (I’m calling it decompressing time)
8:15 started writing in my journal.
And now it is 8:30.  I am SO ready for bed!  I’m going to write in my “come Follow Me" journal about what i studied today, then I’m hoping to be in bed SOON.

It was a GOOD day.  I got a lot of things done that needed to be done.  Still have a long list of stuff for tomorrow and Saturday, but so far I’m keeping my head above water. 

No comments: