Saturday, January 5, 2019

A New Beginning - The Miracle Morning


I am reading the book, the Miracle Morning, and it teaches the idea that if you get up and dedicate a specific time in the morning to “self improvement” miracles happen in your life.  He (the author) started out by doing 6 specific things, for 10 minutes each.  (the 6 things, in whatever order I can think of them... 1) silence (meditation, prayer, ponder)  2) journaling  3) read  4) exercise  5) affirmations and…. 6)   ???  it’s not coming to me.  I’ll keep listening to the book.  (i just started it yesterday.) 

I had tentatively decided that after I finished the book, I would do the 30 day miracle morning challenge and give it try for one month to see what changes I experienced.  Well, I haven’t finished the book (i’m only in chapter 4) but apparently my mind/body/spirit wanted me to start today :)  because I woke up at 5 am.  I fought getting out of bed for about 20 minutes, (I really hate the cold and have really never loved mornings) but then I finally gave up the fight and I am up.

I really don’t know what I am doing, where to begin, what to do…  etc… but I am up.  

No comments: