Wednesday, January 9, 2019

step by step

Didn’t get up this morning at 5 as I intended, but I did get up at 5:45 so I still have an hour to do my new morning routine.  Only trouble is now EVERYONE is awake, so it is not so quiet and peaceful….
Yesterday was a good day, up until evening, then I sort of got into a funk.  Not exactly sure why or what happened…  maybe because I gave in an took a 45 minute nap?  Maybe because I spent too much time on Facebook - but I feel like I turned to facebook BECAUSE I was in the funk… but it certainly didn’t help.
I did have a good workout yesterday.  Pushed myself harder than i usually do, and had a good attitude.  I finished reading (listening to) the book.  Now I need to listen to it again to catch what I missed the first time, and to solidify the ideas in my mind a  little more.

No comments: