Friday, January 18, 2019

It's Friday!!!

  Good morning - I am up!  (going to make sure I do the exercise portion today - that’s the one I’ve been letting slide.)  Since i ended up journaling at the end of the day, I already wrote all about what I did yesterday…

One of the great things about having a job outside the home, is that I really look forward to and LOVE when it's FRIDAY.  you can love your work, and still really look forward to time off.  It's not like the weekends are any less busy than the weekdays (that just depends on the day) but it is nice to have a change of schedule - a different kind of busy.

I guess I can write this - my friend DeDe finished reading the Miracle Morning, and she is going to give it a try!  She’ll be starting her 30 day challenge on Monday and I am her accountability partner.  (she is one of the most “anti-morning” people I know, so I am excited to see what this experience is like for her.)

It's going to be a great day!

No comments: