Wednesday, January 30, 2019

1/30/2019


Well, I didn’t get to bed as early as I had hoped for, but I was in IN bed by 9:25 and I’m pretty sure I fell asleep before 10.  I had my phone by my bed and had left the sound on to notify me if I got any calls or texts.  I hadn’t seen Aaron ALL DAY, and had sent a text trying to find out where he was.  He did finally return my text at 9:47 - and I saw that come through…  so I know I I fell asleep after that.  Still don’t know what he was out doing, he just replied that “Ethan kidnapped me.”   I expect I’ll get the story today…  IF I see him.  Ethan leaves to serve a mission in New Zealand in about 12 days.  I wonder who Aaron will hang out with then.  I hope it is someone I can trust to encourage good standards…

Another full day ahead, but I am feeling like it’s nothing I can’t handle.  I GOT THIS!  I really need to sit down and plan out a menu.  I hate doing it, but it really does simplify my life once it is done.  I’m not exactly sure why it is so hard for me to DO….  probably a mental block as much as anything.  I’ve had a few ideas that might make it easier for me, maybe I’ll try a few and see if any of them make a positive difference.  I guess I could just go back to following the “Deals to meals plans.”  they tell me what to cook and unless it sounded yucky, i just made it.  I suppose that’s another option.

Life is good.  I am grateful!