Monday, January 7, 2019

Happy Sabbath

Good morning.  I didn’t do TMM yesterday.  It was Sunday, I woke up with w slight headache that stayed with me all day.  Still have it, in fact.  I’m trying to determine what my personal affirmation should be.  (knowing it will shift and change)  How about, “Everyday I am making choices that bring me closer to my Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ.  With each choice, I am becoming more and more my best self - the person I was sent here to become.”  Maybe I try that out for a while and see how it “fits.”
This is my journaling time, so I’ll write about yesterday.  As I said, it was Sunday.  It was the first day back on 9 am church, and the first day on the new 2 hour block.  It was a good church meeting.  It was fast Sunday (which probably didn’t help my headache at all.)  Testimony was filled with the youth.  (only two “adults” shared their testimonies, the remainder of the time was the youth.  In fact, both Bryan and Caleb shared testimonies - Bryan about the power of the priesthood, and Caleb about having a prayer answered.  It is fun to see my boys growing up
After dinner we  had our family wrap up discussion about the things we studied and learned this week (the Come Follow Me home and individual study program)  Today we will start on Lesson 2.)
In the evening, Caleb wanted to make cookies to take to his teachers from Primary (Bro Ure & Bro Carlson - that he no longer has) and his new Sunday School teachers (Bro & Sis White).  We made a big tray of Peanut Butter Bars, and there were enough that Bryan took some to his teachers as well.  I have great kids - who are very thoughtful and loving.

No comments: