Saturday, January 19, 2019

Day 14.


I’m up and ready for a great day.  It’s going to be a busy one.  Lots of things planned, and having “Aunt” Kathy & “cousin” Christina over for lunch tomorrow (Kathy is visiting from California) mean I need to get the houses cleaned up and go shopping as well.

Yesterday was  good day.  I had a good day at work, then after school I helped Bryan and his two partners work on preparing their science fair board for the upcoming district fair.  (They won the “Grand prize” at the school level, so they advanced to the district, but we wanted to fine tune their board so it was better worded, more conscience and clear about what they were doing.)  It took a couple hours, but I think we made some good improvements.  It is so interesting to watch Bryan with his friends.  He is such a kind hearted boy - with some serious quirks in his mannerisms.  He really has no concept of personal space.  His love language is definitely TOUCH.  I am grateful he is well liked at school and people (students and teachers alike) have come to understand his quirks and they just accept and love him as his is.  (for the most part :)  At some point I hope he starts to pick up a little on social cues a bit more as far as they relate to personal space and how to not touch everyone and everything.

The boys went to Daniel M’s birthday party, Aaron was at work (still working at Denny’s, but only for 4 more days…  he’s struggling with the new management and gave his notice.)  Katrina Tim & I just had a quiet night at home.

No comments: