Tuesday, January 15, 2019

MM day 9 - plus Strep or no strep... that is the question

 I’m up  :)  (up and ready by 5:15...  thinking I should be a little faster at this....)

It’s an Own It workout day, so I’m doing just 5 minutes each, and will have to finish after I get home from workout & driving Katrina to Early morning seminary, but I’m up.)  Just for information sake, Own It Fitness is the name of the company I work out with.  My neighbor is a personal trainer, and I am a part of his group.  We work out Tues, Thurs, & Sat.  (wednesday afternoon workouts are available too, but I am rarely open for them.  In the summer months he often offers a wed morning workout, and i used to try to go to those.)

Yesterday was pretty standard. (by which I mean I went to work, came home, did some basic cleaning.  Picked up kids from school, did some basic cleaning. Was super tired, so I took an hour nap.  Went with Katrina back over to school at 6 so she could participate in the school open house.  It was not well advertised and they had really low turnout - and the “Student Showcase” was incredibly disorganized, but Katrina did GREAT.  (and yes, I know I’m prejudice….  But she DID do a great job!)  She played her guitar and sang the song, “The Call.”  (I used my phone to record it, but the sound quality isn't great - not a great sound system to begin with, plus it is a "open house," so there are people talking in the background, but I still think she is amazing!)  **  I've tried 3 times to upload the video, but it isn't working.  Posting as is, and will ask Tim to help me tonight or tomorrow**



We got home about 8 and were going to sit down for FHE to introduce the Come Follow Me topic for the week, but then I ended up taking Caleb to the instacare instead.  He had a sore throat and was running a fever, and with all the strep and other stuff going around, I wanted to have him checked out.  The swab test for strep came back negative, but his throat looked awfully suspicious, so they sent it in for a culture test to double check.

Time for me to be gone...

No comments: