Sunday, February 17, 2019


Well, we knew it had to happen SOME time, right?  This morning was my first day, since Jan 6th, that I DID not get up and do my miracle morning.  I got into a little “slump” again last night and stayed up too late (finally going to bed at 11:30 when the circle device shut off my access to watching “Monk.”  I wasn’t TOTALLY wasting time, since i did wash a few loads of laundry, but mostly I was just trying to escape.  Escape from what?  I have no idea.  That is what makes it so hard to fight.  There is no real REASON for my ups and downs, but when they hit, I just want to curl up in bed and never move - or I want to disappear into mind numbing tv shows or entertainment. 

So - I did get up at 7 and got going on my regular day.  Kristin Goodwin and I played the flute in Mikes ward today and it went well.  I made a small error, but it was ok.  Back to our ward for Sunday school, choir practice after church.  Did some planning with Tim for our upcoming St George family reunion/ spring break Arizona trip that is coming up at the end of March…  We didn’t pack it in and plan every moment, just a general basic idea of some things we’d like to do.  Then we made lentil soup for dinner and played some games.  I worked a bit more on scout stuff - printing out merit badge packets and trying to map out in my mind what things we need to get done BEFORE the powwow in two weeks.

This upcoming week I need to really put more concentrated effort into my personal gospel study.  I really let that slide this week.

No comments: