Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!!

Q - What is better that a trip to Disneyland?

A - A trip to Disneyland that someone else pays for!!!

Local radio station KOSY 106.5 just had a month long contest in which they gave away 20 trips to Disneyland. My kids have never been to Disneyland, and we have been toying with the idea of going, but it is so blasted expensive, we thought we should probably wait another year or two until Caleb is old enough to at least do something other than sit in the stroller all day long. To make a long story short - WE WON!!! SWEET eh? And to make it an even sweeter deal, our good friends Aaron and Holly also won a trip, and we'll be going with them! We are SO totally excited! The kids are excited beyond words. I don't know yet exactly when we'll be able to go, we have to wait to get our scheduling/information packet thing, then request the dates we want, etc.... but......... WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!

8 comments:

Charlotte said...

AWESOME You lucky dogs!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Wow, that's amazing! I hope you have a wonderful time!

Sorensen Family said...

That is super! You deserve every minute of it! I got your message the other day...I am so sorry I didnt get back to you. It turns out that Brian had the day off and he was able to help out that day, but it was so sweet of you to offer to take Drew. I just love how much you think of others so much! We are finally settled up here in SLC and we sure do miss our friends down in Utah County, but we arent very far and we can always keep up with our blogs!

Harmony said...

Lucky you! That'll be a fun family vacation and great memories!

Sandra said...

Yay, Yay, Yay for you guys!!!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I am SO jealous! My hubby and I have also been toying with the Disney Land thing. I really want to take the kids this year, but Dang! It does cost a lot!

COngrats! I hope it's a blast!

Stouts said...

What a great surprise!! Hope it turns into an unforgettable dream vacation for your family! Did you know that "blasted" is one of my favorite words--I grinned big when I saw you use it too!!

Karlene said...

Lucky you! Go now. While it's cold and dreary here.