Monday, February 23, 2009

Who spit in her bean curd?



I'm not exactly sure why, but I'm guessing this is the question my family is asking themselves about me today.

I'm thinking it's a combination of a lot of things - sick kids (caleb and bryan were both up last night hacking and booger nosed and they took turns tossing and turning in our bed, and today Caleb was a bear, fussing unless he was being held...) now my throat is starting to hurt..., Aaron has his oral book report tomorrow - 50% of which is graded on the costume he wears to look like the person (and as of right now, 10:31 pm, he has NO costume at all...) and to top it all off...I think I've got some major PMS going on here.

Any which way you look at it - I was not a happy camper tonight, and you know what they say - "if momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy!" I should probably be staying up to work out some sort of costume, but I was pretty much done with today about 5 hours ago, so I'm going to go to bed instead, and hope that something inspirational comes to mind in the morning. Hey - if anyone in the local area happens to have any Daniel Boone'ish looking outfits that you can get to me (or I can get from you) by noon, let me know! I'd be ever so grateful, and so would Aaron's grade.


Good night!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You poor girl! I can not believe how often you guys all get sick. I bet you get so "sick" and tired of it. Don't ya just love those last minute school projects? It just chaps my hide sometimes. Hang in there girl!