Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I have discovered the WONDER DRUG!!!

SLEEP!!!!

Last week I
actually had a night where I got 6 1/2 hours uninterrupted sleep. It was so amazing. The next day I had more energy, more patience, got more cleaning done... it was wonderful!

last night? No such luck - it was one of my worst in recent history. I got to bed by 11:00, but couldn't seem to get warm and just couldn't fall asleep. It was probably just as well, since Caleb woke up at 11:40 and refused to go back to sleep. Finally at 2:15 I gave up trying and just took him down to my bed with me, figuring he'd stop fighting it if he was snuggling with me. He still tossed and turned and did one major headbutt on poor Tim (when I apparently was drifting off and not paying much attention-sorry Tim) but he did finally fall asleep. What it means for me, is that I definitely didn't get my wonder drug last night. Wish me luck today - I may need it.

2 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I am a firm believe in sleep. In fact, I heard that women who get at least 7 hours of sleep, lose weight easier!

That's my goal! lol I'm a whole new woman if I sleep well. Good luck with that!

ali cross said...

Oh man, I so don't miss those sleepless nights.

I hope you get some sleep tonight!