Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween picture....


Aren't they cute? (and I'm not prejudice at all... okay, maybe just a little) I only wish Bryan had felt better so we could have had Pooh bear too. Oh well. We are all still on a basic sugar high around here. I'm starting to think that might just have something to do with the headache I seem to have adopted of late.

I have so much around the house that needs to be done, and I just don't feel like doing any of it. I just hate that! Hopefully I'll find some motivation to get moving at some point during the day, but if not, I'm pretty confident the work will still be waiting for me tomorrow. (and the next day... and the next.... That's the thing I've discovered about housework - it is incredibly patient. it just waits and waits and waits for you - multiplying as it waits, of course)

Until later -

2 comments:

musicmom said...

Very cute pictures, and pumpkins. Halloween is fun, but I am sure glad that it is only one day a year! I wish you luck on the house work and such. I have a ton of housework here too, and no energy either. Atleast you have a reasonable excuse. I am just being lazy.

Have a good day!

Harmony said...

So cute! We have that Tigger costume too, but I have yet to talk any of my boys into wearing it for Halloween.