Monday, July 2, 2007

Something in the air???

Wow - I just finished reading Melissa's and Charlotte's weekend blogs - and I was amazed at how similar their experiences and their feelings were on Sunday. I didn't have the SAME experience and them, but I sure was in the dumps Sunday too. I always feel semi-isolated from the "ward" in general, being the primary chorister (but I love the calling so it's all good there), but I felt sad and crummy all day too. Tim kept asking what was wrong, and I kept saying, "I'm just tired." About dinner time I realized I was more tired of my LIFE, than 'tired' - as in sleepy and needed a nap. I was just tired of the same thing day in day out. The same referee of silly battles with and between children. the never ending chore of laundry, cooking, cleaning...

Sometimes I just want to throw in the towel and run away from everything. Luckily, I have enough sense of responsibility and commitment that I don't give in to the feeling, and even more luckily, the feeling doesn't usually last TOO TOO long.

I just took a nice long shower and I'm feeling like a new woman! (Of course, i haven't walked out into the messy kitchen since my shower, but I think I'm up to it!)

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Odd. Definitely Odd.

You would think we were all roommates again or something.

Glad you're more on the upswing now.

:)