Thursday, June 28, 2007

LOOK OUT!!!

Feel free to say a pray or two in behalf of my children today. I seem to have woken up on the WRONG side of the bed today, and everything they do seems to set me off! I'm not sure what's wrong with me or what to do about it. I keep trying to count to 10 (or 100, as the case may be) but they usually set me off again before I get to the designated number.

Suffice it to say, the wicked witch of the west would be a better mother today than I think I'm on target to be.

Maybe I'll just turn them loose outside and aim for some peace and quiet in the house for an hour or so. Maybe that will do the trick. (At least until they come back inside:-)

2 comments:

Harmony said...

It's so nice to know that I'm not alone in having days like that!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

You are not alone. Blame it on pregnancy!

You'll make it and when it feel especially bad, remember, there are those of us out there who adore you no matter what!