Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Nothing to post...

I don't really have anything specific to post today, but just wanted to check in and say things are going well. I am feeling much better and I have more and more energy. Today I might even get some good housecleaning done. (or not, but if it doesn't get done it be more a product of laziness than of morning/all-day sickness and pregnancy exhaustion.)

I wish I was more like Charlotte and could just come up with fun RANDOM things to post, but my brain doesn't seem to work that way...YET. Maybe in time... Ya'll have a great day!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Oh--Random posts are over-rated. Most of the time my posts are just plain silly.

You've got dead rabbits, barfing kids, hair-raising trips to Montana, and cookie-making. What adventures! How can bumper stickers and stories about a Dodge Colt compare to THAT?

So, what I'm saying is: I like your posts at least as much as I like my own.

;-)