Monday, June 4, 2007

BRAIN CRAMP!

I'm having a funny moment right now. Last night I was having trouble sleeping (too hot and a kicking child (Bryan) next to me) and as I lay there, I had all sorts of great ideas for blog posts. I'm pretty sure I even picked my favorite one that I was going to post today.

well.....

I'm sitting here now, and can't remember a thing! Talk about a major brain cramp. Or would this be a 'pregnant pause?' Or maybe it's a "stupor of thought" - protecting you all from what was only a "great idea" in the middle of a LONG night! Anyway - if anything comes back to mind...

My weekend report is pretty basic. I spent Saturday morning working out in the yard/garden, then spent the afternoon cleaning inside. I visit teach a sister who is having serious financial troubles right now, so I called her up and offered to pay her to come help me clean. A definite win-win-win situation. She feels good about herself because she is helping me, I feel like I am helping her (financially), and I get a cleaner house.
Sunday was your basic run of the mill Sunday. Primary music really wears me out these days, but I enjoy it so it's all good. No Sunday nap, unfortunately.
And now, here we are at Monday again. If the kids get their jobs done, it's "picnic in the park Monday."

Later -

1 comment:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I have always believed that God helps those who help themselves.

I think what you did with the gal you visit teach personifies that lesson. And you are right. It was win win.

I miss you. Hope you are having a great day.