Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Can we all say... "LAZY-DO-NOTHING-DAY"

I'm going to choose to blame it on feeling over-run the past two days, but even so, I'm feeling a little disappointed in myself for doing pretty much nothing today.  I mean, I went to work...  but that's about it.  then I sat in my chair and watched a couple movies and surfed around on the computer.  NO BUENO!

"Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day, with no mistakes in it."  (L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables)


Food log:  (could have been much worse, but also could have been better and more balanced)


breakfast, leftover baked oatmeal with strawberries & syrup and piece of avocado toast.  (100% stone ground multi grain bread with mashed avocado and sliced tomato.)

lunch - left over quinoa enchilada casserole

dinner - skipped.  ate a couple handfuls of nuts and a handful of chocolate chips.

snack - better nut bar - members mark brand