Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday's Tip

My tip for today is this:

If you ever decide to introduce a bit of specific structure to your blog, say for instance a "Tuesday's Tip" or a "thoughtful Thursday," you must either be much more organized and structured than I am, OR you should NOT introduce it at the beginning of the crazy, busy, days of summer. WAIT until fall, when kids are back in school and life slows down just a teeny tiny bit...

(maybe it doesn't really slow down all that much, but school forces quite a bit of structure into the lives of people like me... and I think that is probably not all bad, if ya know what I mean.)

5 comments:

Kristi said...

A-men! I am finding that it is hard to even get some posts out these days. I love summertime (minus all the "I'm bored" whining)

Karlene said...

Or you Tuesday Tip could be all about surviving the summer. For example, next week? Your post can be, "Breathe. Just breathe." :)

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I do know what you mean! Some days, I can't wait for school to start. Others, I love the laziness of summer.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

bwahahaha!

Harmony said...

I'm impressed that you are even posting in the middle of a crazy busy summer! Let's see, just seven weeks left til school starts? But who's counting--ME!