Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer hair cuts

Katrina and I had a little girl time on Saturday and both got haircuts. I was only planning to have my eyebrows waxed, but Katrina was SUPER nervous and said she'd feel better if I did it with her. (It was her first "real" hair cut and she was terrified. After she was done, she said, "it wasn't scary at all. it was great!")

I didn't take official "before" pictures, but you've seen plenty of recent photos from the Disney trip - so...

here we are this morning with our new do's:


Daddy's little princess.

This last one is not a good picture of either me or Katrina, but you can see the length of my hair best in this one, plus if you click on the picture to see the close up, you can see my beautiful purple Clematis (that I love and am very proud of) that is in full bloom in the background.)