Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SO TOTALLY COOL!!!!!

You know how I love nature - especially when it comes right to my backyard. Posts like this one, and this one, are great examples. (I notice that they all have essentially the same titles too. something along the lines of it being really cool.)


Are you ready for what I saw today????



I thought it was SO SO COOL!!!!!! I ran right next door and told my neighbors. the pictures were actually taken by My neighbor Fred. Tim went in to get the camera but they had moved away by the time he came back out.

THANKS FRED!!!


So - are you curious what it was?


Are ya ready?????



(I'm trying to put in lots of spaces so you won't see today's picture right away. Let's hope this is sufficient:)




Here is the un-cropped photo, so you can see the neighbor's fence.


Believe me - it was really really cool! They were just right there in the back yard at the top of the hill! WAHOO!!! I love it!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

WOW! I've never seen those in real life, let alone in my back yard!

Holly said...

Oh My Gosh!!! That's awesome!! Part of me almost wishes that we had the mountain in our backyard so we could see the cool animals too....but then I think of all the creepy and scary things we'd get, and I think I'd rather live vicariously through you!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Wow, very cool!

Shellie said...

That is way way cooler than anything I've ever seen in my backyard!