Monday, June 29, 2009

Father's Day

Father's day was a good day. The primary children did a GREAT job singing their songs during sacrament meeting. They really sang out loud and strong. They were so cute and I was super proud of them. We had a pretty quiet day at home, then after dinner we drove over to visit my grandparents and then on to my parents - to wish great-grandpa and grandpa (respectively) a happy father's day. we got home late and the kids are extra tired and crabby today. Oh well. - it's summer, we can make it work. (This was written last Monday, but I wanted to wait until I had the pictures to post...)

Caleb and Great-Grandpa Fugal.

Bryan and Great-Grandpa Fugal

I am blessed to have many amazing men in my life. I have a wonderfully kind, patient, and loving husband TIM. I have my father, who is always laid-back, mellow, and always willing to pitch in help to get a project done. I have my father-in-law, Bob, who is sweet, kind, and totally accepting of others. I have 4 biological brothers, one adopted brother, and 2 brother in laws, all of whom teach me so many things and are such great examples to me (and my 3 sons) of what REAL men are. I truly am blessed, and I have the greatest Father of all, MY HEAVENLY FATHER - to thank for it all.

No comments: