Sunday, June 14, 2009

A good day

Today I am especially thankful for:

* good friends, good food, good times. (we had friends over for dinner and played games after we ate. It was very nice, even though the soup didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. I think my herbs are too old. time for some fresh ones I suppose.)

* a re-arranged storage room. I am done - and I'm loving it! (After Bob left, I even dragged Aaron and Holly down to admire it)

* the rain. I love the smell of rain, the sound of rain, and the free watering of my lawn and garden. I also love that all the rain is making the weeds so much easier to pull.

* a great day in primary. things went so well today. Sharing time and singing time blended so well together, and the kids were really attentive and the spirit was strongly present.

* a great week comes to a close. I worked harder (more consistently at any rate) this past week than I have worked in a long time. and it actually felt really good. It feels good to be able to see the results of my work, instead of working hard and having NOTHING to show for it. It was a really good week

* a new week ahead. I have high hopes that this week is going to be another great week!

No comments: