Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Caleb Update


Since this is journal blog for me - I want to post a quick update on Caleb. He is growing like a weed! He is now about 17 lbs. and getting to big for his size 3 diapers. This is a problem because Tim recently bought a big case of diapers at Costco and I'm afraid we aren't gong to use them before they are too small. He can sit up now, roll with ease, and scoot/crawls all over the place. He doesn't crawl with his tummy off the ground yet, but he moves pretty quick even so. He is eating things like cheerios and Kix, and he mashed potatoes and gravy tonight that he thought was terrific. He has no clue how to drink from a bottle - he's a nursing purist I guess. He is still a super happy little guy and we love him to death. He's getting a little more "stranger wary, but still nothing compared to the nightmare that Katrina was in that department. He has remainded remarkably healthy considering all the sickness we've been having around here, but I supposed it was took much to expect his luck to hold out forever. He now has a pretty bad cough. Bad enough that I keep thinking maybe I should take him in to the Dr. I haven't done it yet since I am sure they are going to tell me it's virus. Run the humidifier in his room at night, steam him in the bathroom - and all that jazz. Been there done that!

Well, I can see that my little human vacuum has found something else he's not supposed to have - so I'd better go to and fish it out!

No comments: