Wednesday, April 4, 2007

SPRING


I just love spring! It is my favorite season. I love the spring bulbs that pop their heads out of the cold ground and look so happy and cheerful. I love the blossoms on the trees. I love the greenish haze that trees develop, and then POOF!!!! suddenly the leaves are out and the world is green again. I love the warm sun on my arms and face. I love the smell of the dirt as I prepare my gardens. I love planting seeds and checking anxiously until I start to see the seedings pushing up through the dirt into the light. I love the moderate temperatures that beckon me to come outside. I love the promise of new life all around me. I love the feeling of rebirth in everything I see. I love the hope and love and beauty that I see and feel all around me. I LOVE SPRING!!!!!

1 comment:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

You said it! I feel exactly the same way.

I love sitting here typing with the sun on my back.

I love it that I am wearing sandals today.

I love the smell of the earth when it is turned over for planing. I LOVE that!