Wednesday, April 18, 2007

beautiful bride and best of friends


These are some pictures from the wedding weekend. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos of Amy. (Tim and I had talked about the fact that I was going to want to stay and visit to the very end... and that he would be VERY bored listening to me reminiscing about my college days and all about people he's never met... so we predetermined that whenever he was ready he could head back to the hotel. When Amy got there - I arranged to catch a ride with her and Tim left - with the camera.) Oh well. Not anything I can do about it now. Now that I'm looking at this - I'm wishing I knew how to scan in some old pictures from our college days, it would be fun to see the then and now pictures. Maybe I'll try to figure it out.

Well - I tried, but couldn't figure it out. I'll ask Tim to help me and maybe tomorrow will be a walk down memory lane post...

3 comments:

Jeri said...

hey - I'm not sure what happen, but the preview looked fine, and wehn I did the publish thing, part of a sentance disappeared. Maybe it got covered up by a picture?
It's supposed to say tim would be bored listening to me reminisce the college days and all all about people he's never met.

If any one can tell me how to prevent this in the future - let me know

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Aren't we adorable?!! That was so fun! I LOVED seeing you ! I can't wait until we all get together!.

Harmony said...

I don't know how to prevent it, but you can go back in and fix it with the edit feature.