Sunday, January 11, 2009

Laughing it up in Primary -

As you know, I am the music chorister in Primary. It love it! I have a lot of fun and I just love the children and the songs and feeling the spirit....

Today I was teaching the jr primary the song "The Family is of God." We had been talking (and singing) about how we are all part of Heavenly Father's family, and we lived with Him before we came to earth.

Then I asked what I thought (silly me) was a basic question, "How did we each get to earth?"

the responses I got:

"we JUMPED"

"we drived in our cars."

"Jesus sent us."

At this point, I gave them a couple clues. I had Sister B. (8 months pregnant) stand up and rub her belly, and I had Sister W. hold up her new baby.

"WE WAS BORNED LIKE A BABY!!!"

Whew - Glad we got that cleared up! You know what they say, "ask a silly question..."

I LOVE PRIMARY!

3 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Very funny! Kids are so cute!

ali cross said...

That is hysterical Jeri. I can just picture you in there ... I bet you're an AWESOME, FUN chorister!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

This is funny!
You should submit it to overheardintheward.com