Thursday, January 15, 2009

BEWARE!!!!

Another funny thing at our house today. (I'm kinda starting to feel like I live on a comedy show...)

Aaron had a friend over to play. We'll call him "Mr T." I was on the phone talking to a friend when Aaron come running in, out of breath and says "Mom, I need the phone right now!!! It is an emergency!"

I didn't see any blood or hear any screaming, so I wasn't too concerned. "What is the emergency?"

"I need to call Mr's T's mom right now! It is an EMERGENCY!!!"

"Tell me what happened."

"Well, Mr T was going to the bathroom, and Pee exploded everywhere. It's all over his pants and he needs his mom to bring him some new pants."

"WHAT? How did that happen?"

"I don't know... I need to call his mom."

I hung up and let him call. Soon Mr T came upstairs and sure enough, he looked like someone had turned a hose on him. I asked him, "Mr T, what happened?"

"Well, I had to go to the bathroom really bad, and I went in the bathroom, but my bladder just exploded!"

So, there you have the scoop. Maybe I'll have to hang a sign on the door - "BEWARE - - EXPLODING BLADDERS"

6 comments:

Holly said...

Even after hearing this last night, when I read it, I laughed so hard! I had to share with some of my coworkers...we all enjoyed your story!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

That is funny! The sad thing is, the older you get, the more it wants to explode!

Karlene said...

Funny! Only not so funny when it happens to me.

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

That's funny and cute--poor kid!

ali cross said...

ROFL

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

That is so funny!