Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I think this year it is appropriate to "reduce reuse and recycle." I am, of course, speaking of my 'new years resolutions..." first I think I'll REDUCE my expectations, then I'll reuse/recycle my goals from last year. (Since I really didn't make much progress at all...) Here's hoping 2009 will prove to be a bit better.

We had a great Christmas and a very calm New Year's Eve. My mom let the kids (except Caleb) have a sleep over at her house. They were so excited. I need to leave now to go pick them up, but it's so nice and quiet I really don't want to...

Hope ya'll had a great holiday season and here's hoping we all have a great 2009!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Happy New Year! Aaron and I are lame, we went to sleep at 9 New Year's Eve...I guess that's what happens though when you have to work early the next day. :)

Tristi Pinkston said...

Happy New Year to you too!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I had to laugh! I love it when my kids are gone too. It gives such a nice break! Yet I miss them when they are gone.

Sounds like you had a nice time. We need to get together one of these days!