Saturday, August 25, 2007

What does your birthdate mean?

Your Birthdate: October 19
You are resilient, and no doubt your resilience has already been tested.
You've had some difficult experiences in your life, but you are wise from them.
Having had to grow up quickly, you tend to discount the advice of others.
You tend to be a loner, having learned that the only person you can depend on is yourself.

Your strength: Well developed stability and confidence

Your weakness: Suspicion of others

Your power color: Eggplant

Your power symbol: Spade

Your power month: October


Kind of a funny little thing. (got it from candacesalima.blogspot.com) I never expect much from these kinda things, but this one described me pretty well I thought. (question - what color IS eggplant??? Maybe I should find out and start using it more eh? And I'm really not sure what a spade would symbolize, but I enjoy gardening and flowers, so maybe that's it...) Maybe this explains my "emotional unavailability" issues eh? Now I can just tell Angel (my friend who brought it all up) that it's not my fault - it's just that I was born on Oct 19.

here's the link if you want it. www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful idea! Blame all your idiosyncrasies on your birthday. Wish I'd thought of it.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. It's always fun to see posts from you.