Friday, August 10, 2007

California - here we come!

Don't look at the time of the post - okay, look if you want. it's 11:00 PM and we are supposed to be leaving in 4 hours. (getting up at 2:30, leaving at 3:00. I've tried twice to go to sleep, but both times my brain kicked in and I remembered things I forgot to pack that were important enough that I thought I'd better get up and pack them while I was thinking about it.

While upstairs, I remembered that I have books that are due at the library today. Well - I'm not heading out to take them there NOW! - so I had to get online and renew them. Since I was online - I thought I'd check in and tell ya'll to have a great week and I'll post about our trip when we get back.

Can I just say - I am absolutely EXHAUSTED!!! I got up and 6:00 this morning and have been going crazy all day - and yet here it is after 11:00 and I still don't feel ready to go! Oh well. Tomorrow night I will be in California, relaxing by the KOA pool and life will be good again. Then it's off tot he beach and the redwoods I go.

Talk to ya'll in a week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a blast. I hope you come back completely rejuvenated, somehow.

Found you via a like interest in BYU Football.

Unknown said...

When you get back, you are invited to join the LDS Blog Webring I set up. You may do by going to my blogspot, locating the webring on the righthand side of the page and clicking on Join. Hope to see you come aboard.

Be sure to insert the code on your blogspot right after signing up or it halts the progression of the webring as people click on next.

Hope you had a blast on your vacation!