Wednesday, September 24, 2008

family is all there is - part 2

As promised - a few photos-

Tim showed me how to find the pictures I was looking for. Here is a picture of Mike and Rachael (taken in 1995)


The next photo is of my family (as of 95) we have since then added 4 more grandkids to the total. I was only 3 weeks away from delivering Bryan when this picture was taken, but we couldn't really postpone it, since we scheduled the photos for the time when my brother Matt and his family were here visiting. (they live in Japan)

and last but not least, is my very own little family that I love. This is just a picture we took when we went to the zoo earlier this month. (another "make up post" that you can be looking forward to.)



That's all folks - remember. FAMILY is what it's all about! If you don't currently have a loving family that you can enjoy being a part of - I suggest that you go out and "adopt one." (not necessarily talking about official adoption either... There is probably someone nearby who needs you as much as you need them....

2 comments:

Shellie said...

I agree, and they look happy. My aunt Karen was just super humanly amazingly wonderful, too! So I can relate.

Sorensen Family said...

Found ya! I already love reading your blog! I guess it is a good way to get to know you even better! :) Ill add you to mine so I can keep up!