Thursday, February 7, 2008

Future blackmail & other photos

Just posting a couple silly photos today - I hope they make you smile. (Especially those of you who are feeling down since Mitt Romney announced that he was suspending his run for the White House. My first reaction to the announcement was to recall the bumper sticker that Ali send out that read "I'd rather ABSTAIN than vote for McCain." I've calmed down a bit and realized that Candace is right - McCain is probably the lesser of the evils that we now have to chose from. What a mess!)
Ok - I can feel my blood pressure rising again - I need to do some deep breathing and calm down again - let's move right on to the lighter side and a few photos:
A smiling, adorable Caleb at 6 weeks
Aaron built this snowman a couple weeks ago. It was a Sat. and the weather was just beautiful! We were all outside with no coats on - just loving the warm sunshine.This is the future blackmail photo. A friend gave me a box of hand me downs and we found some dance recital outfits in the box. Aaron put on this outfit as a joke and I just had to take some pictures. (Tim didn't think they were nearly as funny as I did. I wonder why...:)Aaron and Katrina in the infamous dance outfits
That's all folks - y'all have a great day!

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Oh-I bet Tim is just dying!

They are all really cute pictures though. That one of Caleb is especially cute.

If you get around to it, I wouldn't mind seeing you with short hair one of these days.

(hint, hint)

musicmom said...

Boy has Caleb grown. So cute!! In fact, despite the fact that Aaron will hate the pictures later on, the ones of him and Trina are very cute too.
As for Mitt. We were also sad, but
in Damon's opinion, the US is looking for a Democrat after 8 yrs of Rep., so he didn't think Mitt had a chance anyway.
It is still a sad time. We don't want any of them. Who is the best/worst of all evils?? Time will tell I guess.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Future blackmail is right! LOL. Cute pictures!