Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thursday -

still on an emotional roller coaster.  Was having a pretty good day,  did some productive things, had some "me  time"    (had a massage, it was great)  got some shopping done,  and planned dinner.  All was well  until about 6 pm, when I started to melt down.  Things started to frustrate me, I started to feel like I was having a panic/anxiety attack... hand shaking, trouble breathing, etc...  Trying to get the kids to finish up their homework  ,  then only to find out Aaron had  two MAJOR assignments  due tomorrow that he hadn't started...  I was frustrated to say the least!   the anxiety had it's  usual affect on me -  I wanted to eat (chocolate, of course) and escaped to my  room to turn on the tv as my method  of blocking out reality.  

I calmed  down enough to help Aaron with his English assignment.  he finally went to bed  at  about  10:30...   now I'm  working on calming down enough to sleep.