Wednesday, November 13, 2013

mediocrity

A very mediocre day...  not good, not bad.  Katrina woke  up sick, and spent the day at  home, throwing up...   poor  kiddo!  I hope  the rest of us can skip the sickness,  but only time will tell if we get lucky.  (i'm really not holding  my breath,  we'd have to be SUPER lucky for that to happen.

I volunteered in Caleb's class today, (I do it  every wednesday)    I am  thinking about seeing if  there  is another mom  who wants  an every other week kind of schedule so I can lighten my load a little,  but  we'll see.   Tomorrow  is my day to volunteer  in Bryan's class...  

Damon was offered  a job down  in  Moroni, Ut.  I'd love to  have them  move back  to Utah.  They are trying to decide if it is a good move for them.  It doesn't pay much, so it would be tough to live on fo rthem, but I'm still hoping they take it.  We'll see what happens.