Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Gratitude

OH MY HECK! blogger is being really dumb. for those of you with google reader (or another automatic feed) - I apologize if you keep getting blank posts. I promise I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary. It's just that every time I hit enter - it publishes the post. Go figure!

Anyway - back to gratitude.

This is a bit difficult for me tonight, because I've been in a horrible rotten no good very bad mood for the past couple days. (I think it's just hormonal... please please please let it just be hormonal!!! I will DIE if this is a permanent state of mind and part of my personality!) My poor hubby and kids!

Today I am grateful for

* a screaming great deal I got on a Christmas gift that Aaron is going to LOVE! It was a good deal to start with, then Tim talked them down $10 more dollars. WAHOO!!! (don't ask... you have to wait until Christmas)

* a good deal on a Christmas gift that Bryan will love!

* for good friends who were driving up to Layton and took the extra time and effort to pick up the said gift for Bryan. (I found it on KSL.com and really wanted it, but not enough to DRIVE to Layton... THANKS Aaron and Holly)

* for kids that make me smile. Today in the middle of sacrament meeting, someones baby (or maybe it was a toddler, I wasn't really looking) started making a wailing sound. Bryan, in his ever so "soft" PLAYGROUND VOICE announced to Holly, "that sounds like a fire truck." Apparently it carried far enough that it was brought up again in YW's - one of the girls commenting about how funny it was...

* good books. Just finished "Goose Girl" by Shannon Hale and I really enjoyed it. I liked the first book of hers that I read a few years ago, "Princess Academy." I think I may want to buy them - I know Katrina will LOVE them in not too many more years.

* BED. It is still pretty early, (for me at least) and I think I'm going to sign off here and get to bed before 10.

1 comment:

Holly said...

LOL...I'm still laughing over Bryan! It was so cute...and SO hilarious!