Monday, November 2, 2009

Choose you this day...

Anne Bradshaw had this on her blog this morning. I almost skipped by it - then stopped and decided to take the time to watch it. (3 whole minutes of my day) I'm so glad I did. It was a message that I needed to hear. (now I just need to figure out how to post it on here...) Okay. I give up. I don't know how to post something from youtube onto my blog... and it isn't worth the time it would take for me to keep trying to figure it out! You'll just have to go to the link yourself. Sorry.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cw8I8eukaI



Now I am choosing to get up and get to work!



WAHOO!!! thanks Sandra - I knew it had to be something simple that I just couldn't see. Now it is here on my blog and you don't have to use the link...

4 comments:

Shellie said...

I'll hop on over!

Harmony said...

I think I need to listen to that every day! Thanks for sharing.

musicmom said...

What a great video! thanks for the link. That is one I need to listen to regularly!!!

Sandra said...

When you are on Youtube and watching a clip, look to the right, there should be a link that says something like 'embed code'
left click on that so it is highlighted, right click and choose copy.

Go back to your blog post, make sure you are in the Edit HTML mode. Then you right click and choose paste right where you want the video to show up.

It takes longer to tell you how to do it than it takes to do it.