Friday, January 25, 2008

Hi. Sorry I've been absent for so long. Even now, I'm not really ready to post, but I'm feeling some serious with drawl symptoms - It's been almost two weeks since my last post. Nothing earth shattering that's been keeping me away - I just don't seem to take the time to do it. I have been visiting your sites though. I have found that now that I have so many more blogs that I check on a regular basis (my Google reader just feeds them to me anytime anyone I've listed posts something new...) that I don't leave comments very much anymore - but know that I'm reading and enjoying the happenings in your lives.

The signal to sign off is now crying and big sister is running in to help - which I expect will make it worse... I do have a "pondering" that I want to flesh out with y'all - but it appears that will need to be either later or tomorrow.

until then -

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to know family life is ticking along, Jeri. Life seems to go on hold when a new babe joins the family :-)

Look forward to hearing about your pondering.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear everything is moving along okay. Have a wonderful Sabbath.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Nice to hear from you. It is a busy time of year, I think, for many of us. Enjoy your family & your new baby. They are only little for such a short time.

musicmom said...

I've missed the happenings in your life. However, I also have a baby and know that time seems to focus on them for several months while you find a new routine your life, and in your kids lives. I hope things will calm down soon. Enjoy the "baby season" it passes all too quickly.

Unknown said...

Hi Jeri - today's the day for Blogger Babe Lunch. Hope to see you there! Golden Corral at 1:00 p.m. More details on the Blogger Babe blog.

Tristi Pinkston said...

Thanks again for sharing your beeyooootiful baby today. There's just something about a sweet, snuggly little baby that just makes me feel right with the world again.

Brillig said...

"The signal to sound off is now crying"---haha! That was a fantastic phrase!

I just adore that crying signal of yours...

:-D

Karlene said...

I tagged you on my blog . You get this glorious distinction because you were at the Blogging Babes luncheon.