Monday, January 14, 2008

the check is in the mail...

Ok - there's not really a check in the mail - but my Christmas cards are in the mail! Hip Hip Hooray for me! The photo on the card (the one posted below) isn't perfect (but I still think it's cute), and as I was stuffing envelopes I found a typo in the annual update letter, but it was good enough - and I really wanted to be done with it.

I went back to Primary yesterday for the first time since Caleb was born. I was pretty worn out by the end of church, but I did it and it was great to be "back in the saddle." I sure did miss the kids while I was gone.

Somehow we have lost our digital camera. I'm dying to find it and take some more pictures of Caleb. (preferably with his eyes open...) I'm thinking if I could find the motivation and energy to clean up this messy messy messy house, I'll probably find it... Wish me luck!

10 comments:

Harmony said...

Very cute photo of your kids Jeri!

Harmony said...

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one sending out Christmas letters in mid-January! Of course, I don't have a new baby as an excuse either....

Unknown said...

Good luck with that, Jeri. We're all dying to see what he looks like.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Better late than never! I once didn't get mine out until Feb.

Karlene said...

Last year, I was so busy moving my business back home and so stressed out that I made a decision to do my Christmas cards in April. I think more people read them last year than any other year.

Charlotte said...

Got it!

Well worth the wait.

ali cross said...

Jeri I love that picture! Perfect! Your children are just the cutest!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I got mine! Your kids are adorable! I am so happy for you and who cares about the house.

There is always another time to do that. Enjoy the rest you can have now with a perfectly good excuse for a messy house!

I sure love you!

Nancy said...

Jeri,
I finally found the paper with your website on. You will have to give me all the details. He is sure a Handsome little guy. Will be anxious to see him with his eyes open. I still havent seen my new grandson in any pictures with his eyes open so good luck. Hope you are feeling better I sure miss all of. I plan on coming up on Feb 14

Always
Nancy

Jennica said...

I am so glad that you sent me a card. What a cute baby boy! Congratulations! Also I sent you and invite to my blog. I can't wait to keep up this way. Now we just need to get the rest of the cousins to blog with us.