Thursday, December 27, 2007

a few more photos

Just a few more photos. I liked the one at the bottom enough that I really wish Aaron had been in it. I could have used it to get Christmas cards printed up and then I'd be able to get them sent out. Unfortunately, Aaron was in "a mood" and refused to have his picture taken that day... oh well. We'll try again another time.

The recuperation process seems to be going well. We are back at home and today Tim went back to work - thus making it my first day all alone with all four kids. My patience levels are still in super short supply, but I am trying to reign myself in. Tim has tomorrow (New Years Day) off, then Aaron will be back in school on Wed. I need to schedule Caleb's two week check-up and my two week post c-section check up for this week as well, but I'm not really in any big rush. I really am not looking forward to going out in this freezing cold weather - hauling a new baby and trying to keep two other kids within arms reach (my reaching length is considerably shorter since I lack the ability to bend if it requires any help from the stomach muscles) Oh well, a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do. And right now, THIS mom has "gotta" feed the kids lunch and then take a nap! (I'll just have to take my chances with the disasters that will most certainly result during said nap time.)

3 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Very sweet pictures! Your kids are really cute.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! So glad your baby arrived safely. What a cutie! Happy New Year to you all.

Shellie said...

They are all cute and love the baby shots.