Friday, December 14, 2007

Best Husband in the World Contest

Hey guys - My friend Candace has been hosting a contest for the Best Husband in the World. The finalists have been posted and the voting ends tomorrow - so, pop on over to http://candacesalima.blogspot.com and vote for your choice(s) for the winner.

While I can honestly say that TIM is absolutely, hands down, the best husband in the world for ME - (I can't imagine anyone else putting up with me and my idiosyncrasies) the finalists selected for this contest really sound like great men. Their wives are very lucky women. I think it is so sad that we live in a world when "man bashing" is totally acceptable, considered 'humor,' and it is like it's become a sport among many women. While we all know that men and women were created to be different; and sometimes it is funny to acknowledge the quirky differences - I think it is so important to honor men and celebrate the strength and goodness they bring to life.

Anyway - First be thankful for the good men in your own lives, then go read about these guys and cast your vote for "Best Husband in the World."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you, Jeri. I found it really hard to vote between them and wanted to vote for them all!

Jeri said...

Amen to that Anne! I was glad she let us vote for 3, but it was hard to narrow it down that far!

Unknown said...

Thanks for spreading the word, Jeri. It has been such a privilege to host this contest!

Don't forget to R.S.V.P. about our Blogger Babe luncheon on the tenth of January. Details on my blog, right-hand column! We really want to see you there. Hope you can make it.