Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Courtesy of Aaron:

He's a funny kid, this one...


so, a few nights ago Aaron comes into the kitchen after taking a shower and says, "mom do I smell good?"

I smelled his proffered arm and answered, "You certainly smell nice and CLEAN. Why do you ask?"

"I used SOAP. For the first time EVER!" he said. (his answer just cracked me up. I laughed about it all night (and into the next day). Apparently I've left out a few lessons in the personal hygiene arena or something...) And before you turn me in to DCFS - I promise that he has been washed with SOAP at least a few times in his life...


On a SUPER HAPPY note - Aaron got his report card for term one and he earned 6 A's and 4 B's!!!!!!!
I am SO proud of him! We have been working really hard - in a lot of ways - for the past 6 months, and while he is still (and always will be "Aaron," he is really making some great progress in so many ways!

I just LOVE that kid!

No comments: