Thursday, November 18, 2010

being 'schooled' by Bryan

 

This is my little man, Bryan.  I just can't adequately express in words how much fun he is.  He has me laughing at least a couple of times each day.  He is also a little story teller.  He just talks and talks and talks.  (like his mother you say???  Well, maybe just a wee bit)

So, today Bryan was yammering away at me about something or other.  Whatever he was going on about wasn't making a whole lot of sense to me, so I had mostly tuned him out.  Then he said something that caught my attention:

""blah blah blah.. the parachuting chicken... blah blah blah..."

I looked at him and said, "Wait. What is a parachuting chicken?"

He looked at me like I was a total IDIOT and said, "it's a chicken that parachutes."

The look on his face was just priceless, like he couldn't believe his mother was so clueless.  I just nodded my head and said, "Oh, of course.  Go on with your story."  But inside I was laughing SO hard!