Saturday, July 25, 2009

Aaron's HOPPY Birthday

For Aaron's birthday, We had Grandma and Grandpa Mellor (and Aunt Kathy) down for dinner. Grandma and Grandpa brought Aaron a present that was the present of the year!

Introducing...........

Freckles.

(Aaron told me a few days ago that he wants to change the bunny's name to George.
Short for Curious George - I think I'll keep calling him Freckles.)

He really is the sweetest bunny. He is fun to watch and SO SO SOFT! We love him! (all except Jasmine. she is NOT loving poor sweet Freckles/George.)




Once I knew that Freckles was on his way, I needed rabbit stuff (food, bedding, etc...) but didn't know how to get it without tipping Aaron off as to what was coming. Aaron and Holly to the rescue! I called Holly, told her what was going on, and she went shopping for me. Now if that's not a great friend - I don't know what is! They came by, brought all of the needed rabbit supplies, and got to meet Freckles. (thanks Aaron & Holly!)

1 comment:

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

Cute bunny! Looks like he had a nice birthday! (My Emily said she got a bunny too, but it's black, and she named it Thumper. She's sitting by me and we're reading blogs together--a bonding moment.) :)