Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I got this from Ali's blog and jsut had to see what I car I am. (i fully expected to be an OLD beater model t or something - but NO - I am AWESOME!!!

I'm a Ford Mustang!



You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.


"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.





(I once told Tim that my "dream car" has always been a mustang, ever since high school. ( in high school I dreamed about a convertible mustang) I can't really say why - but now I know... it's because somewhere deep inside - I am a mustang!)

3 comments:

ali cross said...

You are one hot model, there Jeri!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

It's funny. I think we all dream of having a mustang. He he. Mine is a 1966 Ford mustang convertible in Springtime yellow. LOVE IT!!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I took this. It was pretty cute. I was a little red convertible too. Not a mustang but beggars and be choosers!