Saturday, September 8, 2007

What my superppower should be

Your Superpower Should Be Manipulating Electricity
You're highly reactive, energetic, and super charged.
If the occasion calls for it, you can go from 0 to 60 in a split second.
But you don't harness your energy unless you truly need to.
And because of this, people are often surprised by what you are capable of.

Why you would be a good superhero: You have the stamina to fight enemies for days

Your biggest problem as a superhero: As with your normal life, people would continue to underestimate you

These little tests are a bit silly, but fun. (Charlotte - I'm thinking this test is right up Eric's alley, you'll have to let us know what his power is.)

http://www.blogthings.com/whatshouldyoursuperpowerbequiz/

I can agree with this one in that I really AM capable of lots - but it just so much nicer to sit back and take it easy - if ya know what I mean.

I've been working pretty consistently for the last couple days, and I'm feeling like I'm ready for a nice relaxing evening, curled up with my radio and the BYU game - I'm also hoping for a nice, calm, relaxing sabbath tomorrow.

I was thinking that I had something interesting to post today, but whatever it was apparently wasn't interesting to stick in my mind long enough to get posted - OH WELL!

Catch ya'll later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

See, now you know what your superpower is . . . not that it does much good, but there you have it.

The second half of the BYU game was amazing, although we lost. I was so proud of our team.