Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm not exactly sure why I am doing this. I had never even heard of blogging until my friend (and former college roommate) Charlotte announced that she was engaged and that she had a blog on which I (and the rest of the world) could view photos of her newly betrothed. I went to her site and loved feeling so 'involved' and informed on her life. Through her site, I was reconnected with another roommate (HI Melissa) who was also a 'blogger'. With some encouragement from them, plus a couple months of being addicted to checking for their new posts, I decided to give it a try. So - Here I am. I have NO IDEA what I am doing, but I will try to figure it out as I go.

Oh - the name??? My grandma gave me a nickname when I was little. She called me "her little Jeri Pickle" or "pickle heimer." (I'm thinking it's a made up word so I don't know that there is an accurate spelling, but Gram pronouced it pickle hi - mur.) I have no idea where the name came from. I don't think I had any special fondness for pickles... Maybe I should ask my mom...

That's all for now. My next mission will be to try to figure out how to put on a personal profile and maybe even a photo.

Until next time -

1 comment:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I'm back tracking through your posts! I am so happy you are here! I have missed you and feel so bless that you are back in my life!

You go girl!!