Sunday, January 1, 2012

a new vocabulary word... that made me laugh...

so, I was playing online scrabble with a friend and she played the word "puli."  My thought was "no way is that a real word!"  so I googled it and got a good laugh from the photos that were pulled up. 

Apparently, a Puli is a type of Hungarian herding dog.  Looks a lot like a MOP to me, and the pictures of them jumping just crack me up:  (I've googled them several times now, just cause think they are hilarious, and still can't help but laugh... hope they bring a smile to your face, and a new vocabulary word to use in scrabble!)









Yup, I'm still laughin'  FLYING FURBALL!!!!

2 comments:

readingcare said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
musicmom said...

So Damon had actually heard of this dog, in a class somewhere. How funny is that? The pictures are hilarious!!! He even knew they were herding dogs. Go figure!