Monday, January 2, 2012

BEWARE: no trespassing on our playground!

My boys have been outside building traps all morning.  Aaron was taking videos (with the new camera that he got for Christmas) and when I saw them - I just LOVED them and had to share.   I feel confident that if we ever need to "secure" our home, these boys will be up for the challenge!  burglars (or rogue slide-ers) BEWARE!!!!   (I thought in particular that the MT. cousins would enjoy them.)  One of my favorite parts is when they warn that this is dangerous stuff and "kids"  "shouldn't try this at home."   Enjoy!




Apparently the videos are too large to post all in one entry, so my apologies to those of you with the google reader feeds who will be getting all the different updates...

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

My favorite was how the rock was the bait. I'm sitting there thinking, what kind of bait is a rock? Good thing Aaron explained it. He's right. No one likes a rock on a slide.

musicmom said...

AWESOME!!!! I laughed and laughed. I too liked the "do not try this at home!" line. Too cute. What creativity. I will definitely show this to the boys tomorrow, and then I will let them comment on it. I loved the commentary on going in the vidoes, and the crack, "wow it really worked." very ingenious traps you have there!

greenlivin4less said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
greenlivin4less said...

Wow! "A star is born!" Love how Aaron cautions "Now kids, don't try this at home!" Very creative, funny kid! You should submit this to America's Funniest Home Videos, I bet Aaron would make America laugh and laugh!