Monday, June 30, 2008

so much to do - so little time (and energy)

I feel like I am so far behind in everything - blogging too... I have had tons of things I wanted to blog about, but never seem to find the time to sit down and do it. My goal for the next few days is to make several shorter posts. (Hoping to spare you the agony of reading my typical long winded meandering dribble...) I'll begin by posting this -

Several weeks back Tim's brother Richard and and his family came from California for a visit. We arranged to rent a cabin up near Heber City for a couple nights and we had a fun time. Here are the pictures I took while we were up there. I don't know how to add it to the slide show post - but since I only have intelligent readers - I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out. One side note - the picture of everyone... really isn't everyone. Most of Chris and Gordon's kids couldn't make it, so we were missing 3 of their kids, the 3 spouses, and 3 children, plus we realized after the fact the 3 of the older kids who were at the cabin, were down in the hot tub so they missed out on the photo op. oh well - maybe next year

1 comment:

Shellie said...

This is me, I have ahead full of ideas but no time, then when I find a moment-poof! mY HEAD IS EMPTY!